Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a Senior QA Training Specialist to join our Quality Assurance Department. This position reports directly to the Quality and Compliance Manager and will participate in maintaining training programs for personnel involved in Medical Device, Good Clinical Lab Practices (GCLP) and CAP/CLIA operations.
- Support and implement role-based training program
- Coordinate and schedule training events
- Monitor and track employee training status; maintain employee training files
- Work with internal customers to determine appropriate training methods (e.g., computer based, instructor led, on the job training, etc.)
- Write and/or revise procedures and other controlled documentation
- Responsible for the development, approval, implementation and monitoring of training programs
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of Training-related Deviations or CAPAs, if applicable
- Review and approve training documents to ensure quality, compliance and effectiveness. Provide guidance and instruction to Departments in determining training needs and developing training plans, training content, and measures of training effectiveness.
- Issue periodic training status reports and interact with Departments to address non-compliances; create and track training metrics/reports for management review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Training Professional in a GxP or other regulated industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Understanding of Quality Systems
- Presentation / group facilitation skills
- Knowledge of e-learning (computer-based training) software and material creation
- The capability to recognize changes in priorities and make adjustments as needed
- Familiarity with compliance training especially in a medical device or regulated business