Senior Quality Analyst at VelocityEHS
At VelocityEHS we are seeking a Senior Quality Analyst to support the growth of our R&D team. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. If you are passionate about joining a SaaS technology company that values the highest of quality in its customer product offering, then this role is for you!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases using TestRail.
- Document, analyze and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects, and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Perform Functional, System, Integration, Regression, API, and Workflow testing
- Work on a cross-functional Agile project team with responsibility for planning, executing and administering application testing activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years professional experience in Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with both front-end (UI) and back-end (API’s) testing
- Experience with Jira and TestRail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and adapt to changes in priority as needed.
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced company with increasing needs.
PREFERRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience with cloud platform (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience with performance testing
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.