Hello, we're VelocityEHS
VelocityEHS is a new kind of EHS software company, helping you reach your environmental, health, safety and sustainability goals faster. Our VelocityEHS platform delivers simple and intuitive solutions that are more affordable, faster to implement, and that provide the best user experience.
Why Work with Us?
Located in downtown Chicago, VelocityEHS places a high value on teamwork and understands that a great culture and work environment help to generate innovative ideas. Our employees are self-motivated, hard-working, and enthusiastic and enjoy a great work-life balance. At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence.
An Insider's view of VelocityEHS
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Electric. Recognition for good work in this office is contagious and once the ball starts rolling you can’t stop it. Everyone wants to see each other succeed. And if you need to decompress after a hectic day you can either go to the game room with your friends or head to the roof to enjoy the Chicago summer.
What does your typical day look like?
My typical day involves a mix of internal meetings, client calls, and a lot of emails! On the Customer Success team, we aim to add value and deliver outcomes for our clients, so there is always a new problem to solve. I strategize and collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure we all work together for the success of our clients.
Customer Success Manager
What does career growth look like on your team?
Career growth is very important for us. We try to find new openings and opportunities that allow employees to grow within VelocityEHS. This practice has opened many doors, and allowed the company and teams to grow over the last few years. With the amazing team members we work with, there is no shortage of great talent to fill those open spots.
Senior Director of Software Engineering
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
While most people have an open door policy, I take it a step further and also make sure I know EVERY sales person and their name. And every year I set aside August to be my month to do 30 minute 1:1s with anyone on the sales team that wants to meet.
Vice President of Sales
What is your vision for the company?
Our focus is not to be the first or most innovative, but on being the best by truly understanding the obstacles our customers’ face and delivering solutions that help them be more effective. We've already changed the industry – we now look forward to continuing to help lead the digital revolution in health, safety and environmental sustainability.
Where we are
VelocityEHS is located in the heart of downtown Chicago's River North neighborhood. Enjoy shopping, bars and restaurants all along the Riverwalk!
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Unconscious bias training
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
- As an Account Manager, it’s been a great experience building long-lasting relationships with our customers and I feel a sense of pride when they come to me first to see if we can help make their workplace safer.Javier PradoEnterprise Account Manager
- At VelocityEHS, I am given the freedom to develop and explore my passion. It is exciting to be able to witness the positive impact my work has on our customers and our company as a whole.EmilyVideographer
- I wake up each day and feel a sense of pride and gratitude that I get to work for a company who makes a real difference in improving the health and safety of workers around the globe, and helping businesses become more sustainable.GregEHS Content Manager
- I have worked for 6 companies throughout my career and can confidently say VelocityEHS is at the top of my list! If you prioritize a great culture paired with providing solutions that are best in class and have longevity, this is a great place to be.KristenSenior Enterprise Executive
- After nine years with VelocityEHS, I love that I still wake up every morning excited to head into the office, but I love even more that we have real purpose – what we do makes a significant impact on the safety of our customers’ work environments.IvyAuthoring Services Director
Technology we use