Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Punchkick Interactive
Come work with a team of ultra-talented and wickedly-authentic designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries. We build products that we’re incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick Interactive has an unmistakable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
Punchkick has doubled in size each of the last three years, landed on the Inc. 5000, and was voted the best place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Business Journal. To date, Punchkick has worked with 18 of the Fortune 500. And we’ve only just begun to hit our stride.
Quality assurance is an integral part of our product development process. QA rigorously tests the software we build at the end of each development sprint. This process further ensures that each and every product we build is fully functional and bug-free. We’re looking for a Senior QA Tester who pays fanatic attention to detail and isn’t satisfied until every bug is squashed.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related major.
- 5 + years of manual functional/regression testing design and execution experience, including experience with accounting systems and applications.
- Experience using Android Studio and Xcode (to build code)
- Experience with Version Control using Git
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complete modules and/or workflows.
- Experience with designing and developing test cases based upon system specifications documentation.
- Proven track record of successful management of resources and timelines.
- Ability to work closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality.
- Ability to work closely with client teams (be it on a call, and in-person)
- Ability to manage your time and timelines.
- Experience working on greater than 2 projects at any given time (are able to context switch)
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall software methodologies
- Testing experience on web-based applications and native applications (iOS and Android)