This position reports to: Quality Engineering Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- Proven experience in quality engineering efforts within an engineering team of at least 8-10 engineers.
- Self-starter and self-motivation
- Proven ability to drive cross-team technical discussions and decision making
- Desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability.
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- 2+ years professional experience in UI quality assurance including automation or application development.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience using NPM, Grunt, Gulp etc
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks.
- Ability to debug UI issues using browser developer tools.
- Experience to provide automation support for multiple teams.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Understanding of software as a service delivery and/or web based delivery model.
- Experience with Linux / UNIX platform based deployments.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.