Senior Salesforce Administrator
Senior Salesforce Administrator
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our client’s performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you. Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrato r to join the Internal IT team dedicated to support West Monroe Partner’s environment. As part of the West Monroe Partners Salesforce Platform team this person will be responsible for supporting our Salesforce.com production and multi-sandbox environments. This includes developing, testing, deploying and aid as well as champion changes to our meet dynamic business requirements. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment of ~ 1200 users with carrying licenses and rights/capabilities
* Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211)
* Extensive knowledge of Salesforce security controls, permission sets, and sharing settings, as well as workflows, field updates, process builder, email templates, data loader, managed packages, etc.
* Strong knowledge of Salescloud and Pardot needed
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
* Knowledge of Kimble or another PSAs
* Knowledge of Qualtrics
* Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
* Perform administrator functions including user management, profiles and roles setup, permissions, assignment rules, queues, license management, and capacity and storage management and other governance aspects
* Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, and approval processes
* Ensure data integrity; experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and de-duplication
* Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
* Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations
* Assisting with the review, testing and deployment of Salesforce seasonal releases
* Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements
* Work directly with business users to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Excellent written and oral skills is a must
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities; a creative and analytical thinker
* Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status update
* Self-starter, with proven ability to multi-task in a highly visible role
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
* Demonstrates calm under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment required
* Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
College degree or equivalent is preferred for employment
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.