Senior Salesforce Developer at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
- Meet with clients to determine technical requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar) is preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation