Senior Salesforce Implementation Developer Consultant (eCommerce, B2B Marketing)
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking a talented Senior Consultant with expertise in CRM implementation and B2B marketing to join our Customer Experience practice in Chicago. The consultant will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce.com.
- Meet with clients to determine technical requirements
- Ability to write enterprise level code and design architecture components
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing,
- Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Experienced candidates must have 3+ years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
- Strong preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, eCommerce, or B2B experience
- Experience writing code in an enterprise environment and deploying code into production
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.