We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it is our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for: We are looking for site reliability engineers to contribute to infrastructure decision making and to manage our on-call process as Fast Radius looks to build the world’s leading digital manufacturing platform. Some of the projects you’ll be working on include ongoing security hardening and improving deployment processes.
Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Responsibility for the overall uptime of the system and tracking relevant performance metrics (SLOs and SLIs)
- Ensuring security best practices are consistently followed in the operation of our networked services
- Optimization of various archetypal deployment pipelines
- Participation in an on-call rotation as tier one support
- Serving as an advisor to application teams for reliability concerns
- 5+ years of professional experience in the following areas:
- -Cloud operations, especially in AWS
- -Compliance and cybersecurity
- -Infrastructure as Code frameworks, especially Terraform
- -Programming languages such as Go and Python, as well bash, zsh, or equivalent
- -Working in Linux environments
- -Knowledge of DevOps best practices is a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description