Senior Software Architect, FIX Connectivity at Enfusion
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 22, 2019
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Architect in our downtown Chicago office. In this role, you will lead the development of Enfusion’s FIX connectivity for electronic trading.
Inside of our electronic trading platform there are real time trade feeds alongside our order and execution management subsystems. The role involves all phases of the software development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, testing and upgrading complex architecture.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that combines award winning, cloud-based software with outsourced fund services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
Strategic Pursuits & Responsibilities
- Build and lead an internal team that will build resilient FIX connectivity
- Create and develop a large-scale, high performance FIX infrastructure between buy side clients, brokers and other OMS/EMS systems
- Create and develop infrastructure for one way drop copies that would echo FIX messages from any two-way session
- Create scalable, rules-based framework for transforming incoming/outgoing FIX messages on two-way sessions as well as on one-way drop copy sessions
- Create and develop infrastructure to support multiple FIX protocol versions
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven ability to architect enterprise grade software solutions, preferably FIX applications
- Proven managerial and team building experience
- Expertise in FIX protocol and standards
- Strong understanding of trade flow process
- Previous experience with Order Management Systems (OMS) a plus
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Excellent real time troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Read Full Job Description