Senior Software Developer (API) at Enfusion
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:30 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 9, 2020
Senior Software Developer (API)
Who we are
Who we are
Enfusion helps over 4,000 investment firms transform their business by combining software, services and analytics on one platform with one golden dataset. We unite trading, compliance, positions, accounting and strategic analytics to deliver consistent control for global financial management. We allow every single team member to leverage the same insight, in real-time across the entire portfolio. With 9 global offices spanning 4 continents, our expert team enables investment firms to communicate, analyze, scale and prosper with one solution.
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Developer in our downtown Chicago office. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, the most important thing we look for in people is a passion and enthusiasm around solving business problems through innovation and through sound engineering practices. For this role, we are looking for someone with substantial java development experience and preferably an interest in trading and financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on our full stack best in class real time trading and portfolio management platform.
Current Strategic Pursuits:
- Order Generators
- Pairs Trading
- Customizable trading tickets
- Price and Market Data Graphing
- Performance Improvements
- API based Trading
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or something complementary
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and best practices.
- In depth understanding of concurrent programming and design.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Swing or FX
- JMS or other message driven programming
- Automated Testing Frameworks
- FIX protocol
- Financial trading applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and willingness to do off-hour level III support.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
Read Full Job Description