SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
How You Can Make an Impact
As a Sr. C++ Developer on one of our high-frequency trading teams, you will be work alongside Traders, Quants, and other Developers to advance a platform that optimizes current and new algorithmic trading strategies. You will start by learning the current state of our software and the present functionality. Once you've gotten up to speed, you will get exposure to new ideas and be able to apply creative solutions to problems that arise as the team expands into new global markets.
The ideal candidate has a passion for designing, implementing, and owning solutions to exciting problems and an interest in working on a hands-on, performance-driven team.
- Manage the current strategy model and work with other developers to build out new alpha-generating strategies
- Communicate with Traders daily to maintain trading production across global markets
- Work directly with trading team to identify possible enhancements, design solutions, and implement new trading applications in a clean, concise way that continues to decrease latency for great execution edge
What You'll Need
- BS or MS in Computer Science or STEM-related field of study preferred
- 5+ years of low-level C++ programming experience including C++ 11/14/17 required
- Prior experience with distributed systems and multi-threaded application design and development required
- Linux/Unix experience required
- Prior scripting experience with Python highly preferred
- Experience with kdb+ or another time-series database highly preferred
- Prior experience in a proprietary trading or financial services environment highly preferred
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago, Dublin, and Singapore. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.