In this role, you will design, develop and ship high performance, reliable mobile apps which help us deliver awesome experiences to our end users. While our reach till now has been impressive, we are looking for individuals who will define the future architecture of our platform, providing technical and product expertise, mentor and guide developers.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or a related field from a reputed institution.
- 4 to 6 years of total experience in software engineering and mobile app development
- Minimum of 3 years development experience with Android applications
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin and Dart.
- Deep understanding of core Android frameworks & tools.
- Good understanding of Flutter toolkit & developed atleast 1 mobile app using Flutter.
- Contributed to at least two application on the Google Android PlayStore
- Extensive knowledge on unit testing, debugging & logging on mobile applications
- Good understanding of software design, MVVM architecture, object-oriented principles, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in designing and developing B2B SAAS products
- Experience in working with Hybrid mobile application technologies like Flutter, React Native
- Experience in integration/working with Restful/GraphQL APIs
- Basic programming skills in any object oriented/functional programming languages.
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure or any cloud services.
- Develop, test and maintain native Applications on Android mobile platform.
- Deliver clean, well-tested code and meet project deadlines.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of Mobile developers, UX designers, product managers and back-end engineers to release features in an agile environment
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, improve and teach coding skills.
- Adapt to the latest Android SDK versions.
- Continuously learn and grow as a software developer, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
- Lead design and development of Android applications
- Develop new App features following industry-standard best practices for software design, development and testing
- Work on App front-end design using standard architectural principles like MVVM
- Critical issue resolution for emergencies & production issues
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful API’s
- Mentor and guide junior developers on problem solving, engineering best practices and industry trends