Senior Software Engineer (.NET) at iManage
What Will You Be Working On?
- Define the software and database architecture for new solutions
- Produce software and database designs that meet both business and technical requirements
- Perform hands-on development and unit testing of web-based software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies
- Gain a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by analysts or Product Managers
- Participate in quality assurance, including system testing of the software developed when required
- Manage software deployments and ongoing software support
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related study area
- 5+ years experience as a software developer focused on web applications using Microsoft technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced/small development team environment
- Ideation and delivery of holistic business solutions
- Ability to design complex data models that contain high levels of abstraction
- Strong database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to develop complex and efficient SQL Queries
- Strong Microsoft .Net /C# development skills primarily in web-based applications.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com