Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
About our Teams:
At Tempus, products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team set the goals, build the software, deploy the code, and contribute to a growing software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Tempus builds software as nimble as our teams. Our modern tech stack (React, ReactNative, and NodeJS on GCP) allows our teams to iterate rapidly and lead our industry in innovation. Our decentralized, micro-service architecture and emphasis on automation allow us to deliver advanced solutions with confidence, and at scale.
Why We're Looking for you:
- You have 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- You help lead in technical analysis & design, evaluating tradeoffs, and establishing best practices
- You have a deep knowledge of React or similar JS framework and are proficient with Typescript
- You have a passion for designing clean, intuitive, and maintainable API's
- You have experience architecting and building backend micro-services
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and proactively help keep projects on track, troubleshoot roadblocks, and coordinate cross-team collaboration
- You enjoy learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team and mentoring junior team members
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with GCP, Concourse, and/or Docker
- Mobile development experience (React Native, iOS, or Android)
- Experience in biotech, genomics, or precision medicine
- Active in the open-source community or enjoy sharing what you learn with the online community