Senior Software Engineer | Remote at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Software Enterprise Deployment and Integration team is the team that delivers solutions to the public safety sector. We are committed to providing technology and tools that will allow customers to focus on their mission and respond faster with smarter and safer decisions. We deploy and support products such as Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems, and Mobile Data Computing, among other offerings.
- 3+ years of experience with professional software development
- 3+ years of experience with .Net Framework
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases
- 3+ years of experience with XML technologies to include XSLT and XML schemas
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Experience using Microsoft C#
- Experience creating RESTful web services
- Experience using source control technologies (Git preferred)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure preferred).
- Experience using Kubernetes
This position is subject to working in high-security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.
3+ years of professional experience with .Net Framework, RESTful service, SQL and SOA
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.