We are currently seeking a talented Salesforce Software Engineer to join us as we extend our Salesforce integration and work to scale with our quickly growing user database. You will be assisting the team with the design, development, testing, and operation of the #1 Marketing Automation App on the Salesforce AppExchange. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization that truly cares about its people and their personal development.
What your day could consist of:
- Work on a cross-functional team to build an improve the ActiveCampaign platform, and collaborate with the team to design and build new features and capabilities
- Optimize systems to improve stability, performance and scalability
- Produce quality, tested code, and help define coding standards and best practices
- Ability to evaluate and communicate tradeoffs
- Keep informed on industry activity and advocate for new patterns or approaches when appropriate
- Participate in external industry events and collaborations
- Fix bugs, identify and resolve root causes
- Participate in planning and stand-up meetings
- Code review
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience customizing Salesforce using Apex and Lightning
- 3+ years relational database experience
- Passion for the end user's experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to take a general idea and add your own insight and tweaks to it
- Salesforce managed package experience or any distributed software experience is ideal
- PHP, Java, or any other object-oriented programming language experience is a plus
- Kubernetes experience a plus
- Kafka experience a plus
- AWS experience a plus
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.