Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, full-stack Senior Software Engineer to work on our Data Science products. You will be a member of a small scrum team working alongside quality assurance engineers, data scientists, UX designers, a product manager, and a scrum master. The team will be responsible for building new applications that leverage insights and data created by our data scientists. You will make this data available for the rest of the development team to integrate into our products by creating APIs.
- Work with the latest technology to build products with a cloud-first mentality
- Design scalable data stores for ingestion, processing, and reading
- Write clean code that is testable and scalable
- Build tools and provide technical guidance for a team of data scientists
- Mentor other team members
- Ensure product quality through automated tests and code reviews
Your accomplishments include:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL)
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and appreciation for clean code
- Knowledge of popular data science frameworks, tools and approaches (Python, R, Machine Learning)
- Strong math and statistics skills
- Experience with relational database design and performance tuning in SQL
- Exposure to non-relational database concepts
- Familiarity with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS and other AWS data services)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ambitious innovator, ready to actively contribute beginning day one
- B.S. degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, General Engineering, Information Technology, or a related engineering field with 3.3 - 4.0 GPA
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)