- 4+ years of technical client facing experience
- You love to help customers in need and will go the extra mile to ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point
- You have experience with an embedded system, scripting languages (Ruby or Python), SQL, or using APIs
- You have product development know-how and familiarity building connected products (hobby projects count!)
- Strong grasp on SQL and REST APIs
- Knowledge of the cellular network, different RATs, and communication protocols
- Familiarity with AT Commands and Modems
- Ability to make Hologram, Cellular, and IoT focused Help Center Pages
- You have excellent technical and communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $116,000-$148,000 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 30-minute phone interview
- 5-6 Zoom interviews with members of our team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.