Senior Systems Engineer-Weekday Night Shift 21-0877 at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As a Senior System Engineer you will be a line of defense ensuring that our product, RelativityOne, provides the very best positive customer experience by maintaining SLA (service level agreements) and SLO (service level objective) metrics for uptime and throughput.
You will provide level 1 and level 2 tier support to shared services and tenant components while monitoring, maintaining, and managing the RelativityOne SaaS environment and supporting infrastructure. You will also complete and troubleshoot change requests and develop automation processes to improve inefficiencies and simplify complex problems.
Your Role in Action
- Deploy new releases of the Relativity SaaS software to production environments
- Maintain the production environments and complete maintenance window related tasks for our production environments
- Handle Microsoft SQL related changes for the production environments
- Develop customs scripts or automation towards through the reduction of toil
- Be the L2 or L3 escalation resource for our customer related teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related incidents, service requests, and information requests while maintaining desired Service level agreement or SLO metrics
- Acknowledge and resolve monitoring incidents to proactively solve RelativityOne incidents
- Document and update our Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure the highest levels of system availability
- Maintain security, backup, and disaster recovery/business continuity strategies
- Help design information and operational support systems
- Provide on-call support
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Act in the interest of the team
- Understand the needs of our customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Systems Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science or professional experience equivalent
- 3 + years supporting and maintaining SaaS environments that host commercial-grade systems and applications
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Python, or other automation and scripting languages
- Knowledge with Jenkins and Chef
- Experience with utility cloud software
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL query skills
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes
- Skills for cross-group collaboration
- Contribute to a motivating environment
- Experience troubleshooting software and cloud or SaaS technologies
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.