Senior Systems Engineer-Weekday Night Shift 21-0877 at Relativity
- Deploy new releases of the Relativity SaaS software to production environments.
- Maintain the production environments and complete maintenance window related tasks for our production environments.
- Handles Microsoft SQL related changes for the production environments.
- Develops and maintains customs scripts or automation towards through the reduction of toil
- Act as L2 or L3 escalation resource for our customer related teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related incidents, service requests, and information requests while maintaining desired SLA or SLO metrics.
- Acknowledge, respond, and resolve monitoring incidents to proactively and reactively solve RelativityOne incidents.
- Document, maintain, and update our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and disaster recovery/business continuity strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide on-call support
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness.
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment.
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks.
- Act in the interest of the overall team.
- Understand the needs of our customers. .
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Systems Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science or professional experience equivalent
- 3 + years supporting and maintaining SaaS environments that host commercial-grade systems and applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell, Python, or other automation and scripting languages is a plus
- Knowledge with Jenkins and Chef
- Experience with utility cloud software
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL query skills
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Windows Systems Administration is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux Systems Administration is a plus
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience troubleshooting software and cloud or SaaS technologies
- Experience with No-SQL solutions is a plus
- Experience or certifications for ITIL processes is a plus