Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at Sertifi
Sertifi is looking for a strong Site Reliability Engineer to assist in the growth of the Sertifi brand.
This is a high visibility and high impact position with responsibility to all our critical business operations. You will build, maintain and monitor the platform that powers Sertifi’s Agreement Platform
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Plan, analyze, design, and deploy enterprise scale Azure infrastructure solutions
- Lead the efforts of application deployment, reliability, scalability, availability and performance alongside the engineering and infrastructure teams
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Datadog, New Relic, PRTG and other similar tools
- Build dashboards and alerting to monitor our apps and infrastructure
- Evaluates performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity; and establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Ensure the high availability, resiliency, performance, business continuity and compliance capabilities of our cloud services.
- Participate in the 24x7 support coverage as needed
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Science, or related field is preferred
3+ years of experience in information technology, or related field. In lieu of a degree, 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, or related field
Experience working with Azure services such as App Services, App Service Environments, vnets w/ NSG’s, IAM & RBAC, and load balancers / application gateway
Experience with automation tools and configuration-as-code (Azure DSC, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Bicep etc.)
Proficiency with scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C#, or Ruby
Experience with operational monitoring tools, such as Datadog, PRTG, Sumo Logic, and Prometheus.
Passion for finding and improving efficiencies with infrastructure, development and deployment automation.
Strong knowledge of build, release, and configuration management practices
Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills, integrity, and excellent organization skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.