Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
project44 is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team. You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment developing and implementing services that improve engineering and support teams.
What you’re most excited for:
- Responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- Collaborate closely with product developers to ensure that the designed solution responds to non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, security, and maintainability
- Drive high reliability into systems by working closely with software development and DevOps teams
- Build proprietary tools from scratch to mitigate weaknesses in incident management or software delivery
- Implement strategies that increase system reliability and performance through on-call rotation and process optimization
- Implement automation for improved collaborative response in real-time, besides updating documentation, runbook tools, and modules to ready teams for incidents
- Ensure that DevOps and software developers are reviewing incidents and documenting the findings to enable informed decision-making.
- Ensure that error budgets are maintained and SLOs are met
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.