Software Engineer (Automation/Tools) at iManage
What Will You Be Working On?
iManage is looking for passionate developers with the quality-oriented mindset to join the iManage team as Software Engineers. In this role, you will be part of an agile team and collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance teams as well as product stakeholders.
- Analyze requirements/designs and determine test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives
- Knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution
- Designs and build test environments and data sets
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Collaborates and communicates with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of major programming languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, batch, shell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of operating systems, database and networking
- Exposure to software development methodologies is also required, with special emphasis on unit testing, white-box testing, performance testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mobile application testing and development is a plus
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com