DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
As a Software Engineer in the Contextual Routing Team, you will play a key role in crafting and building technical solutions for our customers and extending the capabilities of our core platform to fit their needs.
If you are a self-starting individual with excellent development skills, we want to talk to you!
Where you fit in:
- You will be working with our Contextual Routing team as an engineer to help develop customer facing solutions.
- As a member of our team, you will work with various tools and services such as full LAMP stack, plus AWS services including EC2, SQS, and Lambda.
- You will collaborate with product managers, sales staff, and customer experience staff to define, test, and code solutions for an industry-leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
Here are the ideal skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience with common development methodologies and design patterns, including MVC, Object Oriented, etc
- Experience working with API technologies, including REST and SOAP as well as different authentication methods such as OAuth
- Collaboration with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with data storage engines such as SQL, NoSQL, Redis and understanding of the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Familiarity with LAMP stack setup and configuration
- Familiarity with AWS services, as listed above
- A close attention to detail for all aspects of your work.
- Passionate and curious about technology -- researches trends, advocates best practices, and finds applications of new technology to satisfy customer needs
Here are some other “nice-to-have” skills that will help you stand out as a candidate:
- Experience with ADTech/MarTech platforms such as Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, DoubleClick, Adobe, Optimizely, etc
- Development experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce and Dynamics
- Project management experience
- Experience with DevOps-style work, including LAMP and AWS environment management
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description