Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
We are guided by our Core Values:
- Seek the frontier - Whatever your role, we are inspired by those who blaze trails and challenge the status quo.
- Obsess about impact - It’s our responsibility to bring bold innovation that leads to enduring change in healthcare.
- Do your best work - We seek individuals who care deeply about learning and teaching, and high performers who are even more self-aware.
- Welcome respectful debate - Our best ideas have come from active collaboration, are often based on limited information, and can contradict personal experience.
- Succeed, as one team - We have a single purpose and motivate each other to achieve it.
As a SaaS analytics company, our software delivers value to our clients, both internally and externally. Software Engineers are the core to our value delivery system. We are responsible for the new and existing features, reliability, resiliency and accessibility of our SaaS application layer. We collaborate with Product, and Client Services to ensure value is achieved.
We are looking for a pragmatic senior full stack engineer with a focus on front-end development who highly values collaboration to help us build a world class application stack. If you are passionate about architecture, coding, UI and deploying the best software you can, we'd love to talk to you! We are a Postgres, AWS, Kubernetes, Python, Vue shop. We look for similar or transferable skills.
What are some of the things you will help us with?
- Educate developers in an area of expertise.
- Give / Get regular team feedback on your code through code reviews.
- Collaborate regularly with your product manager and fellow developers to deliver value to our users.
- Develop and deploy changes to our production systems.
- Focus on code quality with meaningful test coverage and legibility.
- Contribute to our Agile culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Product Managers, UX developers, and Front End Designers to come up with the MVPs of new features.
- Integrate and use monitoring and alerting tools to know about problems before our users.
- Be "point person" on a project, including writing design documents, coordinating dependencies, and acting as domain owner.
- Actively mitigate risk of failed delivery and missed deadlines through courageous, transparent communication with colleagues and stakeholders throughout an agile life cycle.
- Identify technical debt and performance bottlenecks within our systems, come up with a plan to improve the code, and get it pushed to production
- Have opportunities to contribute to in-house technical presentations and workshops that share your expertise.
Skills related to the position
- Python / Django
- Vue JS
Estimated Salary range for this position: $95,000- $120,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)