As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with software administration, preferably Java based application on UNIX
- 5+ years of experience with a Service Bus solution like webMethods Broker
- 5+ years of with UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Proficient in one of these file transfer protocols: SFTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Proficient in one or more modern programming languages
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Perform implementation, maintenance, remediation, and troubleshooting services for enterprise applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be extremely flexible due to the changing priority of project initiatives
- Must possess superior interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Must have great attention to detail in planning and documentation
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Experience supporting medium-to-large sized projects
Some Nice to Haves:
- Experience with webMethods Integration Servers.
- Experience with Connect:Direct (aka NDM)
- Experience with Axway Secure Transport
- Experience as a UNIX SA
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.