SOFTWARE ENGINEER (OPTIONS TEAM)
We are currently seeking driven and talented Software Engineers who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state-of-the-art trading applications. TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer, you will work on our award-winning trading platform, which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
- Design and implement software applications and new product features.
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality.
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions.
- Create high-level and detailed design documents.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software development OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems plus five years of experience in the job offered or with software development required
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL)
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS services (Redshift, DynamoDB, S3, RDS)
- Understanding of client-server software
- Financial trading systems experience is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements