Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Platform Team
The Platform team develops primary services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by our teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other primary tasks related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (Agile scrum, CI) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
Your Role in Action
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Contribute to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates data on a massive scale
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Partner with Customer Support, Operations, and end customers to address and troubleshoot issues, resolve incidents, and fix defects
- Ensure software quality through automated tests and continuous monitoring practices
- Experience with and a passion for software development
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment and on iterative scalable cloud technology
- Team player
- 1+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
- Familiarity with message service, such as, Azure Event Grid or Apache Kafka
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.