Software Engineer in Test
As a part of the iManage RAVN team, we are looking for a strong Software Engineer in Test with a quality-oriented mindset who will be part of a strategic initiative to build a Cloud Infrastructure for Machine Learning. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be part of a team that will build something from the ground up for our new and exciting cloud infrastructure. In this role you will contribute and partner with a newly formed squad in Chicago to support not only the iManage Extract product in London but also the other products under iManage family.
- Analyzes requirements/designs and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Designs and builds test environments and data sets.
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Collaborates and communicates with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of major programming languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, batch, shell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of operating systems, database and networking
- Exposure to software development methodologies is also required, with special emphasis on unit testing, white-box testing, performance testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mobile application testing and development is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a preferred
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com