Software Engineer in Test
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
What will you be working on?
iManage is looking for passionate developers with the quality-oriented mindset to join the iManage team as Software Engineers in Test. In this role, you will be part of an agile team and collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance teams as well as product stakeholders.
- Analyzes requirements/designs and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Designs and builds test environments and data sets.
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Collaborates and communicates with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of major programming languages (Java, C, C++, Python, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, batch, shell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of operating systems, database and networking
- Exposure to software development methodologies is also required, with special emphasis on unit testing, white-box testing, performance testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mobile application testing and development is a plus