Software Engineer, Testing (Returnly) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
What You'll Do:
- Strong knowledge of automated test script and tool/utility development.
- 4+ years of testing experience.
- Data-driven mentality.
- Thorough understanding of testing methodologies and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Proven track record of shipping quality software in a delivery-focused environment
- Desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Fast learner, self-motivated team player who loves collaboration
- Nice to have: Node.js, WebdriverIO, Mocha, Selenium, Docker, AWS, Selenium Grid, CSS, HTML & Buildkite
- Location - Remote Spain
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.