Software Engineer at Morningstar
Analyze common design patters for creating solutions. (15% of the time). Create SQL queries to analyze database and support business teams (20% of the time). Write application code based on requirements in C# (50%). Provide QA support (5%). Resolve issues for operations team with the SLA (5%). Create and update documentation (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Three years of experience in developing commercial quality web applications
- Experience with databases including MS SQL server.
- Experience with protecting web applications from common security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with object-oriented design, domain modeling, and building highly scalable and available systems.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Experience working in scrum-based methodologies.
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience with Microsoft stack and integrating with other technologies.
- 1 year of experience with server-side technologies such as Node.JS, Java, or C#
002_MIMLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity