ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
ReviewTrackers is searching for a Software Engineer. This professional will be brought on to work on new features, bugs and re-factors in React, Node.js, Ruby and PSQL. We are searching for an individual who is hungry to grow and learn quickly to become an active contributor to the team!
Just like our code, we constantly iterate on process and would love for you to have a say in that as well. Our engineering team has a vast range of experience in big/small and mature/young companies and we use it to our advantage!
We want to sharpen your skills and grow you into the engineer you want to be, we just ask that you come craving to absorb *all_the_things* software engineering!
What you have:
- 1+ years experience working as a professional software engineer
- Ruby and/or Python experience
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Heroku
- Interest in or experience with Scala and Go
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience working on an agile team
- Working knowledge of Github
- Continual drive to learn more
- SQL experience
- React and Redux experience preferred
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company contribution for Health, Dental, Life & Vision
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, impromptu salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to the latest technologies
- 401K plan
- Take a coworker to lunch with ReviewTrackers dollars
- Opportunities for career development including Lunch and Learns
- Unlimited books on Kindle
- Healthy snack budget