Hello, we're ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers is the award-winning customer feedback software that helps businesses measure and transform the customer experience. The platform collects review data from 100+ review sites to surface customer insights that enable brands to listen, comprehend and make data-driven decisions about what their customers truly need or want.
Why Work with Us?
We're going places. We’re doing amazing things. We surround ourselves with great people and foster an environment that thrives only when everyone succeeds. We lead with transparency, empower individuals to do the best work of their careers, offer continuous learning opportunities and do all of this while having fun!
An Insider's view of ReviewTrackers
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The office has great vibes! It’s an open space with plenty of areas to collaborate and get away from a desk. There’s always someone playing great music on the Sonos speakers, which makes the office feel like a cool coffee shop. Sometimes there are dogs here, and we all know how awesome that is!
Customer Success Manager
What does your typical day look like?
My days consists of multiple tasks such as calling the leads that come in, running product demos, or following up with prospects. The most exciting part of my day is talking to people who are genuinely interested in ReviewTrackers and showing them our amazing and valuable product.
Inbound Account Executive
How does the company support your career growth?
Being a goal oriented company, when we meet our goals, we are rewarded. I started at ReviewTrackers as a Sales Development Representative and was very vocal about moving up through the sales organization. After exceeding my goals, I was promoted to the inbound team and then to an outbound account executive. I am excited to see what's next.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
As the CEO and Founder of the company, I make it a goal to have lunch with members of the ReviewTrackers team every week. I enjoy getting to know everyone better and learn what drives them. These casual lunches make me more accessible to the rest of the team while allowing them to get to know me on a more personal level as well.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Our team is successful because we seize the day, we are scrappy, we set each other up for success, we honor our commitments, and we ask 'what if'. Living our values every single day.
Where we are
River North neighborhood with a short walk to dozens of lunch spots and a short jaunt to the CTA Blue, Brown and Red lines and multiple bus lines.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- It’s fun working for a company that helps businesses improve the customer experience everyday! Our team is inspiring and I enjoy working with this great group of people!Heather RandallSales Executive
- It’s so great being able to work with and learn from colleagues that I’ve come to appreciate as some of the smartest minds in their fields. Our environment is fantastic for empowering each other to make some of the best work so far in our careers.Jesse HinchcliffeProject Manager
- ReviewTrackers gives me the opportunity to work on features that have huge impact to the business and its users. My ideas and feedback get heard, and it’s not unusual to have an idea go from conversation to production in a matter of days.Andrew PlatkinSenior Software Engineer
Jobs at ReviewTrackers12 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- React NativeLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement
- FullContactLead Gen
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in41 articles
Our funding history
$2M in FundingInvestors: CSA Partners, SymphonyAlpha Ventures, Amfam Ventures
$5.1M in FundingInvestors: American Family Ventures, CSA Partners
$3M in Funding