Hello, we're ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers is the award-winning customer feedback software that helps businesses measure and transform the customer experience. The platform collects review data from 100+ review sites to surface customer insights that enable brands to listen, comprehend and make data-driven decisions about what their customers truly need or want.
Why Work with Us?
We're going places. We’re doing amazing things. We surround ourselves with great people and foster an environment that thrives only when everyone succeeds. We lead with transparency, empower individuals to do the best work of their careers, offer continuous learning opportunities and do all of this while having fun!
An Insider's view of ReviewTrackers
What’s the vibe like in the office?
You can feel the energy the minute you walk in the door because of the Sonos speakers that are always bumping great tunes. I can see everyone from my desk and easily make my way to the CS, Marketing, Engineering, or Product pods for feedback and questions. We also have lunch tables and a kitchen for meeting spots and informal gatherings.
What does your typical day look like?
My days consists of multiple tasks such as calling the leads that come in, running product demos, or following up with prospects. The most exciting part of my day is talking to people who are genuinely interested in ReviewTrackers and showing them our amazing and valuable product.
Inbound Account Executive
How does the company support your career growth?
Constant feedback and communication are crucial to my growth. Developers on the team provide crucial feedback, and they’re always available for questions. Our V.P. of Engineering is willing to provide extra resources such as books or online courses, and he has weekly one-on-one meetings where we discuss my work and resolve any issues.
Junior Software Engineer
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
As the CEO and Founder of the company, I make it a goal to have lunch with members of the ReviewTrackers team every week. I enjoy getting to know everyone better and learn what drives them. These casual lunches make me more accessible to the rest of the team while allowing them to get to know me on a more personal level as well.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Our team is successful because we seize the day, we are scrappy, we set each other up for success, we honor our commitments, and we ask 'what if'. Living our values every single day.
Associate HR Manager
Where we are
River North neighborhood with a short walk to dozens of lunch spots and a short jaunt to the CTA Blue, Brown and Red lines and multiple bus lines.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- It’s so great being able to work with and learn from colleagues that I’ve come to appreciate as some of the smartest minds in their fields. Our environment is fantastic for empowering each other to make some of the best work so far in our careers.Jesse HinchcliffeProject Manager
- ReviewTrackers gives me the opportunity to work on features that have huge impact to the business and its users. My ideas and feedback get heard, and it’s not unusual to have an idea go from conversation to production in a matter of days.Andrew PlatkinSenior Software Engineer
- My decision to join the ReviewTrackers team was an easy one! They give me the tools and space to implement my ideas to the company culture while also providing constructive feedback on how I can improve and grow within the team.Ilysia CarlbergJunior Recruiter
- It’s rare to find a company, especially a young one, that provides as many opportunities as ReviewTrackers. The people here care about your professional and personal growth and take the time to lead you down the right path.Adam HaveyAccount Executive
Jobs at ReviewTrackers11 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- React NativeLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement
- FullContactLead Gen
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in42 articles
Our funding history
$2M in FundingInvestors: CSA Partners, SymphonyAlpha Ventures, Amfam Ventures
$5.1M in FundingInvestors: American Family Ventures, CSA Partners
$3M in Funding