Software Engineer at Tempus
About our teams:
At Tempus, products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team set the goals, build the software, deploy the code, and contribute to a growing software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Why we’re looking for you:
- You've got software development experience in both frontend and backend technologies.
- You're familiar with some of the technologies we use, such as: Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, Java, Python, MySQL, Postgres, REST, and GraphQL.
- You've worked in agile environments and are comfortable iterating quickly.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with team members of varying skill sets and from different fields.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- An interest in working in biotech, genomics, and precision medicine
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.