Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, Tempus empowers physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
What You'll Do:
Build & maintain a growing software platform.
- Outstanding programming and problem solving skills
- Full Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Experience in two or more of the following: NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, MySQL and Postgres
- Experience in build systems such as Gradle, Maven, Yarn etc.
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience in agile environments and comfort with quick iterations
- Experience with the structure and usage of REST API's
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
- Strong desire to build products that will save lives and change the course of cancer
Good to Have:
- Experience in Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka etc
- Experience in High-scale web applications and architecture
- Experience in Docker