Software Engineer at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We are looking for a motivated full stack Software Engineer who is passionate about learning and growing their technical skills. You will be a member of a small scrum team collaborating in 2-week sprints alongside quality assurance engineers, UX designers, a product manager, and a scrum master.
You will be developing our software solution, StrataJazz®, which is used by many of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. Our software helps our customers leverage their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health.
- Write clean code that is testable and scalable
- Design and develop new features and maintain existing functionality
- Ensure product quality through automated tests and submitting code reviews
- Be an active participant in Agile scrum ceremonies
Our technology stack
- Tooling: Visual Studio 2017 / 2019, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Jira, VersionOne, Slack
- Data: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services, Redis, Snowflake, Amazon AWS
- Backend: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web Forms / MVC / Web API, HangFire, ElasticSearch / LogStash / Kibana
- Frontend: Sencha ExtJS, ReactJS, SCSS
- Infrastructure: Docker, Team City, Octopus
Engineering culture and perks
- Clear and defined career lattice
- Team budget for social events
- Education grant for books, conference, training
- PluralSight and LinkedIn learning subscriptions
- Flexible work hours and environment
Your accomplishments include:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Principles
- Experience with database design and SQL
- Agile Scrum experience is a plus
- Ambitious innovator, ready to actively contribute beginning Day One
- BS in engineering field or the equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)