What Will You Be Working On?
We are looking for Software Engineers at iManage to work on our flagship product in Chicago. In this role, you will be at the center of the development team with responsibility and control over what you are building, with a real impact on our customers and users with every decision you make. Ideal candidate will have an aptitude and passion to learn new technologies while working in a fast paced environment. Our work culture allows us to build great relationships while solving challenging, but interesting problems while having fun under leaders that care about you at a personal and professional level.
- Design and develop features for iManage work and share products
- Work within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams to build an integrated solution
- Encourage software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) and related tools like GitHub, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Communicate, document and present in front of technical and business audiences
- Strive to consistently learn and improve within the company as well as share knowledge with colleagues globally
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in Java and one other high level modern programming language like Scala, Python, etc.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, course work in algorithms, database systems and design, data processing, networking fundamentals and security.
- Working knowledge of Linux as a development and runtime environment.
- Experience with advanced development tools, like IntelliJ, GitHub, etc.
- Some development exposure to distributed systems, concurrency, multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with web-scale technologies like Mesos, Spark, Storm, design practices is a plus.
iManage (www.imanage.com) transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work, while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com