Who We Are …
NVISIA was born at the nexus of three goals: 1) People are the most important element to any build; we work alongside our clients to form an agile, committed team that takes pride in building the solution. 2) A solution must be designed and architected so that it can evolve as requirements and the technology landscape changes. 3) The solution needs to utilize new technologies and processes appropriately to provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
We work side-by-side with our clients to create great software solutions that utilize new processes and technologies while simultaneously building a client team that can own the solution. This is best accomplished by attracting, retaining, and growing individuals who are passionate about their craft and continually developing new skills and capabilities. We are a group of creative problem-solvers – with an ever-growing desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively to find a solution for our clients that they can sustain long-term.
Who You Are …
You are a Software Engineer, passionate about technology, naturally solution oriented, excelling at problem solving. You embrace change, eager to learn new domains as well as technologies. You’re seeking to create a lasting impact in every opportunity, focusing on building software that sustains.
- Utilizes sound engineering principles to build robust, secure, scalable, and appropriately tested features from end to end
- Works with technologies across the full development stack - front and backend, devops and cloud
- Translates business requirements into designs and code that achieve business and technical objectives
- Works collaboratively, with a number of cross cutting teams to solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals
- Builds confidence, trust and rapport with client personnel
- Helps mentor junior development staff
- BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering or science/technology-based discipline
- 2-5 years of software development experience building front and/or backend applications
- Strong working knowledge of Java or C# and corresponding frameworks
- Understanding and implementation of software patterns and best practices
- Understanding of devops concepts and cloud infrastructure
- Passion and desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Creative, flexible and enjoys having impactful input to every aspect of the development life cycle.
- Welcomes and supports change.
- Results oriented, focused on delivering tasks with high level of quality
- Effective and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Collaborative in nature, creates effective working relationships with NVISIA and client team members.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.