As a member of our Software Engineering Leadership team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
JPMC Core Banking Technology is building up new teams for a new cloud native green field initiative. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the implementation of a Next Gen Core Banking Platform that will serve the firm during the next 20-30 years. Come and join our team as we define the future of the financial industry in the Core Banking space!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with global teams
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience utilizing Java, Spring Boot, REST, Micro Services, Cloud Native, Agile, DevOps and TDD
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills (OOAD)
- Good SQL Skills and experience working with SQL and Non SQL databases in a cloud environment.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, cloud concepts and AWS platforms
- Passionate about testing strategy, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
- Experience working in Agile teams, ability to focus and grasp business concepts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve consumers, small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.