Software Engineering Manager at Ensono
A Shepard, a servant leader, an advocate, a teacher, a coach, a challenger, a contributor. All of these words provide some context for the type of soul we’re looking for to join a team of trailblazers here at Ensono.
Here’s the deal – we’re building applications right now spanning genres like client/cloud portal experiences, business process automation, Continuous Integration/Deployment Services, and Product Development. We are continuing to look for the right people to join scrum teams to attack these opportunities and deliver great software and great experiences. We work in a thoroughly modern agile framework focused on business agility, in a modern open space environment, and among smart associates. We’re delivering these experiences on AWS with a serverless architecture in a CI/CD tool chain with automated unit testing, acceptance testing, and deployment.
What we need you to contribute to Ensono:
- A relentless pursuit of the burndown of each sprint to bring the most valuable items for our clients to fruition every 2 weeks
- Aligning your teams’ personal career development to relevant business outcomes
- A broadening of the teams understanding of how their contributions today incrementally add up to so much more
- An open mind for advancing the application with the Product Manager
- Participating hands on in developing the application
- Active participation in the refinement of the teams’ backlog
- Leading in the continuous improvement of the scrum team
Skills & Behaviors that are reliable indications that you can contribute:
- Demonstrated ability to develop high volume web-based, micro service, transactional applications in a variety of languages and frameworks (angular.js, node.js, bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, SQL, Java)
- A solution-oriented style of conversation with a customer-centric approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Product Owners to ensure technical implementation is able to meet immediate business needs while being flexible for future changes.
- Ability to recount tales of shepherding and advocacy
- Collaboration amongst teammates to clearly define and estimate user stories
- Extra credit: exposure to Amazon Web Services and serverless design implementations
- More extra credit: exposure to automated browser testing
- Proficiency in table tennis
Primary Location City/State:Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.