As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BA/BS in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science, Equivalent Certification or military experience.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Java/JEE using frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Must have UI development experience using tools and frame works such as Angular JS, React, Ember or comparable frame works.
- Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/NPM, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
- Experience with UI Unite testing frameworks.
- Experience with working in a self-organized agile environment.
- Experience with Database Technologies.
- Ability to work fast and quickly ramp up on new technologies and strategies.
- Understating of MicroServices.
- Familiarity with build tools like Maven and Jenkins and scheduling tools like Control-M.
- Accountable to Business and Technology Management for end to end application scoping, design, planning, development, test, debug applications implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Participate in project requirements gathering sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
- Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.