Software Test Automation Specialist II
At VelocityEHS our goal is to deliver the most complete, the most user friendly, and the quickest and easiest-to-implement EHS, sustainability and risk management platform available. We are deeply committed to delivering exceptional service to our customers and have a thriving, self-directed, collaborative environment, with strong company culture and value proposition.
As a Software Test Automation II Specialist you play a very important role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our products. You will be part of a growing team of test automation specialists building automation scripts that will be utilized for the duration of the product life. This position will be working closely with application developers, database developers, other member of the QA team as well as product owners and the DevOps team.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that requires intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting customers then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to differentiate whether test scenarios can be automated or better executed manually.
- Create Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver and C#.
- Design, develop, and deliver automated functional test cases.
- Run tests against different browsers, operating systems and devices and ensures that testing is in line with product requirements.
- Execute, improve, and maintain automation test scripts through best practices, closely monitor test results for swift feedback, and participate in peer code reviews.
- Report product defects.
- Maintain automated test cases for regression and smoke testing.
- Demo the work done and show progress.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 2+ years’ experience working with any form of test automation.
- 4+ years’ experience with testing web software
- Ability to debug and solve complex problems
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to work outside standard hours for special projects
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Hands on practical experiences with Selenium WebDriver and C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write supporting documentation if needed
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Flexible and able to work within established branding and product specs
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.