Software Test Engineer at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
At Affinitiv, our Software Test Engineers are responsible for testing our web-based software applications. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated person who excels at problem solving and will become an integral part of our engineering team. We are looking for strong communicators who can quickly adapt to new process requirements, speed, and diversity of company production tasks, and personally driven to perform. Our team is focused on planning and implementing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs. We are looking for like-minded professionals to enhance our professional QA staff.
- Shares responsibility for sprint team’s deliverables
- Write test plans/cases that meet quality goals and department strategies
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- With great attention to detail, categorize and describe defects with enough detail so that engineers can quickly find the problem and fix it
- Successfully meet deadlines within allotted time frames (schedule hours)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Software Quality Assurance role
- Intermediate level of experience writing SQL Queries
- Programming skills required. C# Preferred
- Previous experience with QA Automation preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with QA testing tools. Jira & TestRail preferred
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology is preferred
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.