Solution Engineer - UCaaS/Voice/Hosted PBX
Solution Engineer - UCaaS/Voice/Hosted PBX
Magnificent Mile, Chicago
2018 Glassdoor Top 10 Work Culture and Leadership
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Following our successful first year in Chicago, we’re in continuous hyper-growth mode – and are currently one of Chicago's fastest growing media companies. As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re launching our additional floor in our North American headquarters based centrally in Chicago next to the new flagship Apple store on North Michigan Avenue.
Your role as a Unified Communications (UC) Engineer will involve launching a brand new service to PHMG. You will play a vital role in enhancing the delivery of our world-class audio branding service while working alongside the sales, on-boarding and technical delivery teams. You’ll provide expert advice on how best to adapt client and prospect caller experiences to maximize audio branding touchpoints – designing and developing effective call flow solutions that are fit for business purpose.
Responsibilities of Unified Communications Engineer:
- Provide technical expertise to support the sales, on-boarding and technical delivery teams.
- Increase audio branding touchpoints within client and prospect systems
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into effective call flow design – while ensuring telephony solutions remain fit for business purposes.
- Provide hands-on support in configuration of Cloud Unified Communications platforms and smaller implementation tasks.
- Leading your own projects to ensure the effective delivery of ongoing solutions.
- Enhance the ability of client –facing teams by improving their knowledge and understanding of technical solutions.
- International travel to visit clients or PHMG offices, as and when required.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in consultancy and configuration of a wide range of communication platforms, including UC Cloud and hosted/on-premise VOIP.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in unified communications technologies, with a focus on creating new client solutions, troubleshooting and support.
- Wider technical knowledge of voice and data delivery technologies, i.e. LAN/WAN/SIP, switching and routing or any CISCO voice and collaboration related certifications.
- Expect communication skills to liaise with staff and clients alike. You’ll have the unique abilities to effectively translate complex concepts, and deliver the world-class service we pride ourselves on.
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Launching a Branding New worldwide service
- 18 days PTO plus 7 federal holidays
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the UK and tip tech prizes
- Business Professional Environment
- Branded sales tools and equipment
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- President’s Club dinners every month at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Early finish incentives with half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after 3 months of employment
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.