Solutions Architect - Risk and Security at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We're the fastest-growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $1 Billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come Join our Sales A-Team
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Security and Risk Solution Architects. The Security and Risk Solution Architect will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement. The Security Solution Architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerability Response) and GRC Solutions. This is a hands-on Security and Risk Solution Architect who is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s GRC and Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerability Response) Solutions
- Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations to ServiceNow Security Operations.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow Security Operations and GRC Solution
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real-world security operations.
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations and GRC Solutions
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Security Operations and GRC solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Security Operations and GRC on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars, etc…
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, IDS /IPS, vulnerability management, endpoint protection, breach detection, and threat intelligence.
- Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT, buffer overflow, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of GRC processes and solutions such as Archer or Metricstream.
- Experience in security frameworks such as NIST 800-61, ISO27035, SANS, etc
- Experience with threat intelligence frameworks, such as STIX/TAXII and OpenIOC
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
- The following industry certifications are desirable: CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, CEH, GIAC
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in information security or computer science and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
- Willing to travel up to 50%-60%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong in aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.