SR. C++ DEVELOPER - HFT
Main Aspects of the Role...
As a Sr. Developer supporting our trading desks, you will play a critical role in the success of our growing trading teams that have successful trades deployed across global markets.
- You will assist with the developing the full stack of trading technologies to facilitate trading operations across global financial markets.
- You will communicate with traders daily and maintain current trading production.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with frequent release cycles.
- You will collaborate with traders and quants to solve complex problems quickly and resourcefully.
- You have expertise in the reduction of latency for greater execution edge, optimizing current trading strategies, and have prior experience with new strategy development.
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or another STEM-related field of study.
- You have a background with distributed systems and multi-threaded application design and development.
- You have deep knowledge of all types of connections between company infra, trade, and exchanges (feed, gateway, DB's, etc.)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a desire to work on a hands-on, performance-driven team.
- You have a passion for your work and a high degree of integrity.
- You’re intellectually curious and have evidence of ongoing personal and professional growth through learning and applying new skills and knowledge.
- You’re self-motivated and have a desire to seek continual improvements you work product.
- You have a high level of ownership and accountability. You’re reliable and always follow through.
- You’re able to handle pressure and time constraints with composure.
- You have strong organizational skills, including an ability to effectively plan and prioritize your time to meet deadlines.