Sr. Cloud Architect
Sr. Cloud Architect
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
Senior Cloud Architect
What happens when work becomes something more? Something that challenges you, inspires you, and enables you to develop your own career equity each day?
The Uncommon Blend at West Monroe conveys the deep technical proficiency and business acumen our consultants bring to help our clients solve their biggest challenges every day. But it’s more than just that, from Seattle to New York and across our offices in between, we believe in creating an environment that allows all of our people to own their career development.
Our award-winning culture is built on the belief that investing in our people and building the next generation of leaders was key to our success. We’re all owners, empowered to make decisions that drive our business, and each other, forward each day. Accepting the challenge means joining an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and everyone shows up for each other each and every day.
How You’ll Impact Our Business
Our Cloud and Infrastructure Practice is seeking a Sr. Cloud Architect with experience in Active Directory, Server Virtualization, Clou d Platforms, or Microsoft Exchange. You’ll have strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for enterprise size companies.
Some of the specific things you’ll work on to support our success include:
* Assessing current state client business processes, gathering and defining business and technology requirements, and re-engineering new business processes, capabilities, and supporting technologies for clients
* Evaluating, recommending, and implementing new business processes and technology that enable and drive client performance
* Working directly with clients and West Monroe Partners’ project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
* Hands on engineering, configuration, and of highly available server infrastructures
* Applicable projects span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
What You’ll Need To Succeed
* Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years’ experience within IT
* Hands-on experience with the following: Active Directory, Windows Server, Virtualization, and Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Experience and expertise within the Microsoft platform and Windows Server
* Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion
* Management consulting experience is preferred, MCSE or MCITP a plus
* Must be able to legally work in the US without limitation, and able to travel up to 80% in a client-facing capacity
Your Success Measures
These are the key achievements we expect you’ll have made in your first year.
* Lead the complete architecture and design of an on-premise infrastructure to cloud migration for several clients
* Added a few certifications (AWS or Microsoft) to your tool belt
* Helped grow the Cloud & Infrastructure Practice by finding new project work within a current WMP client
* Mentored more junior members of the Cloud & Infrastructure Practice
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.