Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
The Senior IAM Engineer, SailPoint is responsible for contributing to the planning, evaluation, architecture and support of the Identity Access Management solution and its associated processes. The incumbent will serve as the Technical Product Owner for SailPoint IdentityIQ and provide IAM subject matter expertise in a variety of technical and non-technical settings. The Senior IAM Engineer, SailPoint will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating and participating in decision making around new and emerging IAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed. Resources to do the job require extensive SailPoint knowledge.
Do you see yourself doing this?
Key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise IAM program
- Build a strong IAM foundation. Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for lifecycle management, provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
- Translate high level requirements into detailed technical designs, and lead design sessions and code walkthrough
- Design IAM processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
- Build and develop systems and processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document the IAM solution to meet program requirements
- Maintain and monitor the SailPoint solution
- Engineer technical configuration changes to deployed solutions
- Develop documentation to support ongoing IAM systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
- Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or years of equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years’ experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ module. Strong development experience in implementing the lifecycle management (LCM) events, workflows, rules and custom reports. Knowledge of all SailPoint installation and deployment
- Extensive experience with application design, integration and deployment in an integrated IT environment
- Experience with IGA Operational tasks – Creating connectors, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User provisioning and entitlements, Managing Applications Credentials and User Access Policy Management
- Experience in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management
- Skilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Hands-on with application onboarding, customizing workflows, tasks, rules, roles and reports
- Should have custom connector development experience for SailPoint
- Strong understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD and Access Certification
- Experience integrating SailPoint with Okta, Human Capital Management (HCM) products, Active Directory, O365, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Oracle and JIRA etc.
- Experience on preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (Compliance Manager, Lifecycle Manager, Password Manager, ServiceNow Integration Modules. PAM Integration Module)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in standing up, maintaining, debugging issues with web/app servers
- Solid understanding of database architecture and concepts
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows
- Working knowledge of SailPoint IdentityNow, File Access Manager and Predictive Identity
- Experience with Access Management Products (Okta/Ping/ForgeRock etc.). Understanding of protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (CyberArk/BeyondTrust/Thycotic etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Working knowledge of IAM industry standards & protocols including SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Kerberos, etc.
- Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Professional/Engineer, preferred
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
Competitive compensation plan
Contributions towards gym memberships
Generous PTO and banking holidays off