ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
The Customer Outcomes Platform Architect People Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining Enterprise Architect and C-level executive relationships across 1-2 accounts as well as mentoring a team of Platform Architects. The over-riding objective for the Platform Architect will be to drive customer outcomes and become the trusted advisor at these managed accounts leading to client’s goal achievements, ServiceNow platform health, ServiceNow platform architecture and technical governance with the account.
What you get to do in this role:
- Service 1-2 VLE/LE Accounts
- Develop strong executive relationships with Enterprise Architect, C-Level Executives and business leaders
- Understand business objectives and outcomes to support the Success Architect in developing a customer roadmap
- Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
- Engages with customer enterprise architects to position ServiceNow as the digital transformation platform integrated with the core systems
- Assist Customer Outcomes sales with Staffing and Scoping Projects
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s advisory and expert services best practices and industry use cases with clients
- Work with clients and ServiceNow teams to establish delivery operating model governance to ensure successful go-lives, end-user adoption and on-going support
- Contribute thought leadership (methodology and white papers) on how Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve customer outcomes
- Guide a customer down a prescriptive solution design and manage through the technical implementation decision points
- Define solutions across the platform that align to out of the box capabilities
- Support the sales effort scoping and estimation that refine the customer vision and capabilities into activities and estimates
- Deliver high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
- Manage a team of 4 - 8 Platform Architects
- Responsible for all aspects of employee performance management for your team, including career development, performance reviews, Individual Development Plans, guidance and mentoring
- Responsible for the successful achievement of the Platform Architect KPIs, Quality Assurance of the customer engagements for your direct reports
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Desired industry experience in Financial Services, Telecom and Federal
- Minimum 3 -5 years in management consulting leadership role at a top-tier consulting company or equivalent focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Proven track record of success at F50-500 accounts
- Understanding of issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- Deep expertise in one industry, “minors” in one or two additional industries
- Middle and back office functional experience
- Transformation experience
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders
- Experience identifying business objectives and solving business challenges
- Experience serving as part of a key client account leadership team
- Successful experience integrating with other account functions in developing and implementing account strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Co-Delivery experience with Big 4, large SIs
- Knowledge of ServiceNow - minimal, ideal is knowledge and experience with multiple ServiceNow product suites
- Successful track record of managing high performing teams
- Player Coach / Mentality
- Demonstrated success managing teams to KPIs across a portfolio of customer engagements
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.